• Central Height of Headlight: 50cm ~ 130cm
• Luminous Intensity: 0 ~ 120,000cd
• Deviation of Optical Axis: Up – Down:Up 1〬 30 ’ ~ D3 °(U25cm/10m ~ D50cm/10m)
Left – Right:L3〬 ~ R 3〬 (L 50cm/10m ~ R50cm/10m)
• Light Intensity of High Beam: ± 12%
• Optic Axis Deviation of High Beam: ± 12 ’
• Optic Axis Deviation of Low Beam: ± 15 ’
• Central Elevation of Headlight: ± 1cm
• Inspection Distance : 1m
• Power Supply : AC 220V ± 10% 50Hz ±1Hz
JVH-A200 Automatic Headlight Tester
• With new technology of CMOS machine vision camera and high-speed DSP(Digital Signal Processor), all parameters of high-beam and low-beam are tested accurately and automatically.
• With strong software function and LCD display, inspection, calibration and adjustment can be completed quickly.
• Light Image Alignment technology, external interference can be eliminated, accurate and fast follow-light aiming is ensured, high-beam / low-beam inspection takes only 40 seconds.
• Only 25 seconds needed for testing 2 headlights synchronously, suitable for busy inspection stations.
• Adopting frequency conversion driving, horizontal movement is steady and reliable.